PLB Design & Kraywoods
Unisex Wood Sunglasses – Caribou
To save the Caribou of the Gaspé Peninsula, Québec
PLB launches a collection of sunglasses, assembled in Quebec, made of recycled wood, to raise funds to save the caribou of the Gaspé Peninsula, using the "Caribou Je t'aime" campaign launched by Nature Québec. PLB chose the Montreal-owned company Kraywoods for the manufacturing. 20% of the profits will be donated to Caribou Je t’aime.
• High-quality, durable and sustainable sunglasses
• Designed & assembled in Canada
• Made with premium sustainably sourced woods and recycled materials
• Frame : Ebony Wood & Black Acetate
• Hinges: Stainless Steel Spring Hinges
• Lenses : TAC Polarized - Dark Grey
• UV Protection: 100% UVA/UVB - Polarized
• Water & Sweat Resistant
• The PLB logo and the word Caribou are engraved on a branch. The Kraywoods logo is engraved on the other branch.
Sunglasses include a travel case & cleaning cloth.
Fit and Size Guide
Frame Shape: Wayfarer
Frame Fit: Large
Face Shape: Oval, Square, Rectangle, Oblong, Diamond
|Temple Length: 145 mm|
The "Caribou Je t'aime" campaign launched by Nature Québec wants to encourage the Quebec government to do more to protect the last 40 mountain caribou in the Gaspé Peninsula.